Re: can't start kde

So I spoke too soon. I had been using a few KDE apps fine, then I had a
power shortage and had to run fsck manually. It seems that after that,
KDE apps tell me to make sure dcopserver is running. They proceed to
run, but they all give me that error on startup. I guess there are still
some issues with my filesystem after the power loss. It's weird though
that only KDE stuff is complaining.

--
; Justin Georgeson
; http://www.lopht.net