Re: new mozilla

    Jim> I read your message about the new Mozilla.  I can not print from
    Jim> the curent mozilla in RH8, and would like to try the gtk2 version
    Jim> that you referred to.  Do I grab EVERY rpm that is listed, then
    Jim> uninstall my current mozilla, before running the new rpms, or does
    Jim> an upgrade -U work?

I do an "rpm -U" to upgrade the following rpms:

mozilla
mozilla-mail
mozilla-chat
mozilla-nspr
mozilla-nss
mozilla-psm

I don't install the "-devel" rpms, mozilla-js-debugger,
mozilla-dom-inspector, or the mozilla .src.rpm.

I don't know if the new gtk2 version is going to fix your printing problem.

What does the Mozilla print dialog say about the printer and the print
command? Are you running CUPS or LPRng for printing?  What error messages
do you get?  Does printing work from other browsers and applications?

Printing from Mozilla works fine for me, with Printer set to Postscript/default,
print command "lpr ${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME:+'-P'}${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME}",
LPRng print spooler, and Epson Stylus Color 800 printer.

--
	Ron Olsen
	ron_olsen@qwest.net