Re: Red hat Client for Ms Exchange

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 10:05 pm, Neil Hodge wrote:
> Sure, there's a way to avoid the costs.  Tell the exchange server admin
> to enable POP or IMAP access.

Doesn't this make the somewhat broad assumption that mail is the only thing
you're using Exchange for in the environment?

If this assumption is true, this answer is valid.  If they're using every bell
and whistle Exchange has to offer, then I don't really know of a way around
the fees other than to build Connector from source from Ximian's source tree,
as has been suggested.

...I'm thinking, though, that if you're running Exchange to begin with, maybe
money isn't an issue and so you just pay.  :-)