Re: eject CD after install

I notice that when I 'umount' my CD doesn't eject as it used to. This
behavior was never consistent across machines. My Dell desktop would
eject after a umount under 7.3 and earlier, but not my Sony Vaio. I
think there is a file somewhere in /etc which aliases commands: 'umount'
is aliased to 'umount ; eject'. I'll check on this after writing some
letters...

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA