gdk_imlib problem ...

   Hi everybody,

I know this is a RH8.0 mailing list, but after reading it for awhile, I
decided to write about this problem that I'm having for quite some time.
I'm running RH 7.2 which I'm updating with up2date. After one of the
updates, I started getting an error message every time I open a window
in X : "gdk_imlib ERROR: Cannot load image:
/usr/share/themes/BeCool/gtk/shadow_in.png. All fallbacks failed." .
Applications are still running but whenever i do something in that
window like clicking a button or even moving the window on the screen ,
in the terminal there will be a flood of these error messages . The main
problem is that since then , Yahoo Messenger is not working anymore. It
freezes on "...connecting" screen while the errors are running on the
background . Sometimes it connects after a couple of minutes , but
nobody can read my messages. I upgraded the messenger to the latest
version , reinstalled it a couple of times , upgraded all libraries that
involved the "gtk" , but still nothing ... any suggestions?