Re: Fonts Problem...

By the way, don't know if you might be getting bit by this, but it
happened to one of my users, so...

The tcsh shipped with Redhat 7.3 (dunno about 8 -- yet) didn't seem to
handle the characters you mention correctly for one of my Spanish
users.  If you're using tcsh, you might try identifying this issue by
trying these characters in bash.

Of course, this is a bit more obscure.  I would imagine the earlier
answer will fix this problem.  But in the event that it doesn't....

brian.

On Sun, 2002-11-10 at 18:10, Michael Fratoni wrote:

> --

Brian K. Jones
System Administrator
Dept. of Computer Science, Princeton University
jonesy@cs.princeton.edu
http://www.linuxlaboratory.org
http://phat.sourceforge.net
Voice: (609) 258-6080