Re: Still more sound issues 8.0 ad nauseum

Frank,
	I finally broke down and tried the OSS/Linux drivers from Open Sound.
They work, however, I'll have to end up paying for them.  As I've been
fighting the sound problem for since the release of 8.0, I'll pay for it
just to have sound.  In retrospect, if I examine all the money I've
spent over the years on Microsoft stuff (and a lot of that doesn't work
as advertised), I should consider myself lucky.  Just another thing to
try.  I think it has to do with the i810 chipset, but why the SBLive
isn't working is beyond me.

Chris