Mozilla 1.2b + xft and MathML

I have installed Mozilla 1.2b with xft support along with the core TrueType
fonts.
This is a big step forward. I had previously experimented with MathML in
Mozilla 1.0.1. I had loaded the T1 CM fonts and both the T1 and TT Math
fonts. MathML worked fine with both the T1 and TT Math fonts. Under Mozilla
1.2b I have also tried the TT version of the CM fonts. I tested the
installation of all these fonts at
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/mathml/fonts/encoding/ and the displayed
correctly. MathML test pages do not render properly with either T1 or TT
math fonts. When I use TT fonts, the only way I can get the math text font
to be displayed is to put it first in the list in ../res/mathml.css. Has
anyone else experimented with this?

Bill Moss
Professor Mathematical Sciences
Clemson University