Recoving Linux boot

I've watched the recent boot thread over the past couple of days and have a
question of my own.  I have a dual boot system with Windows 2000 and Redhat
8.  I recently had to perform a reinstall of Win2K, because of playing with
files I should've left alone.  Anyway, because LILO was installed on the MBR
of my first HDD, LILO got blown away during the 2K install.  What would be
the best way to be able to dual boot again?
--
Adam Koch
ADSL CTAC Engineer