Re: memory issue

Hi,

I'm sitting here with 512M.. was 768M and both memory sizes have the
same 'problem'.

This is actually normal behavior; the OS will grab a fair chunk of the
RAM over time and allocate it back to tasks that need it.

This is assuming that any software you're using isn't leaking memory,
and creating processes that cant be reclaimed by the OS :)

James

--
James McArthur <james@nospam.pcorp.com.au>
Don't ever slam a door; you might want to go back.