Re: Problem with SMP-kernel, Red Hat 8.0

Just wondering why apic works in when loading a non-smp kernel on a smp
box?  I have a dual processor machine.  I have APIC issues with the SMP
kernel but none with a single processor kernel.  In general, and I
guarantee I am no expert, that the SMP kernels seem flaky.  I had the
same issues with 7.3.

Harry