Re: RH8 on its own unique time-space continuum

If you run redhat-config-time from a command line you will notice that
when you push the ok button  it stops ntpd synchronizes time with the
time server and restarts ntpd.  is your time not being kept properly?
do you have the correct time zone set?

Dennis