RE: What happened to Xconfigurator?

-----Original Message-----
From: psyche-list-admin@redhat.com [mailto:psyche-list-admin@redhat.com]
On Behalf Of David Eduardo Gomez Noguera
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 11:35 PM
To: psyche
Subject: Re:What happened to Xconfigurator?

> I'll have to remember to kill that one off next time.  Thanks for
> the reminder.  ;o)

Speaking of killed programs, In the days I started using linux (im not
an old playere here) I started when RedHat was in 4.2. There were some
good games for X (and some text based games) that seem to be gone. In
particular I remember a pong like game. I really dont know its name, but
it was a small tablet controled with the mouse to move from left to
right to hit a bouncing ball that destroyed colored bricks. I have never
seen a nice replacement game for it, but it was a good one.

Why has it gone?

Sounds like LBreakout2 to me.
It installs and runs fine on RH8.0

Michael