Re: list refusing my mail

On Sun, 2002-10-06 at 07:08, Tom Coady wrote:
> All my recent posts to the list have been rejected with this message:
>
> This is the Postfix program at host shockwave.systems.pipex.net.
>
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
> below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

> delete your own text from the message returned below.
>
> The Postfix program
>
> <psyche-list@redhat.com>: host mx1.redhat.com[66.187.233.31] said: 550 5.0.0
>     <aovt15@dsl.pipex.com>... You msut use a valid mail server
>
> My postmaster says that he has asked redhat for an explanation, but I assume
> none has been given yet. Does this mean that redhat considers my ISP is
> running an open relay?

Hi,

After many emails too Pipex (waste of time), Red Hat (got their in the
end)and one change of error message from Red Hats servers to show the
error is actually spam block related, I think we have a winner and if
this email gets through - Pipex DSL customers are back, both of us!:)

Regards

Philip Wyett

--

AIM: PhilipWyett