Subject: Re: System cloning
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:52:53 -0500
From: Robert L. Cochran <cochranb@speakeasy.net>
To: psyche-list@redhat.com

I've done a clone earlier this year by following the hard disk drive
upgrade HowTo mentioned elsewhere in this forum. If you follow that
closely, and format with the file system of your choice, and don't
forget to add the boot labels with e2labels, it is pretty
straightforward to clone a system.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA