Re: need help with Linux 8.0

Hi Jeff,

In a nutshell...I strongly recommend you buy the book "Linux Firewalls
2'nd Edition" published by New Riders and authored by Robert Zeigler. This
covers everything you need to know about iptables and the examples are
based on the redhat distribution. Good luck!

Kevin Lisciotti, CISSP
IT Audit - FRB Boston
617-973-3039

"Dunn, Jeffrey" <Jeffrey.Dunn@northropgrumman.com>