Re: No sound in TuxRacer

I tried rebuilding the RPM, but it required the smpeg package
for the sound mixer.  Missing smpeg, it builds without sound.
This package isn't provided in RH80 (provides libsmpeg.so).

Got the smpeg src.rpm, but it had problems with g++3;  So I
built it with 296:
   setenv CC  gcc296
   setenv CXX g++296
   rpmbuild SPECS/smpeg.spec

After installing this RPM, the tuxracer src.rpm built properly
and there is sound.  If someone updated and had smpeg previously
installed, just rebuilding tuxracer probably works.  Unfortunately
the tuxracer rpm .spec should have included this as a dependency.

Cheers,
-Bob Arendt