How can I re-register with RHN.

Hi

I messed up.

I removed my profile from RHN because after I upgraded the Package list would
not update and RHN was indicating I had over 800 packages that were out of
date. I wanted to re-register to get a fresh package list at RHN.

The problem is :

There is NO freekin "rhn_register"!

There is no package that contains it, but it is required to register.

Someone must have really forgot their Wheaties when they decided to remove
that package from the Distro.

Q) Can I use an Old Distro.'s rhn_register?

Q) Is their any other way to get my Machine registered {I have a paid
subscription}?

Guy