Re: Outlook 2002 to Evolution

--- "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@econnhosting.net>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to find out if there is a program, either
> in Red Hat 8.0
> itself or a third-party program that will allow me
> to convert my Outlook
> XP .pst files into a format that is readable by
> Evolution 1.0.8 (whats
> installed with Red Hat 8.0). Thanks.
>
> -- Jonathan

You may want to check Ximian's site and their mailing
list archives.  I believe this questions has been
answered in their knowledgebase and on the mailing
list.  I know there is a perl script available on
their site to convert outlook contacts to a .vcf file
that Evo can import.  Not sure about mail, though.

Regards,
Charles