Re: Direct TV Satellite connections

> I believe you will find that this is a marketing decision.  I am
> speaking strickly for myself on this, not as a representative of
> Hughes.

Neal,

Undoubtedly. In a perfect world marketeers would work with engineers to make the
right product decisions. In the real world, however, most of the marketeers I
know seem to think "The Emperor's New Clothes" was a masters thesis. Sigh....

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL

P.S. Love DirecTV. Best idea since home pizza
delivery.