From: Quentin Wright [mailto:psyche@qwright.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 1:49 AM
To: psyche-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: gnome-pilotd

Bernd Kunze wrote:

>On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 15:55, Quentin Wright wrote:
>

>>Bernd Kunze wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>when I start X and evolution, I can not sync unless I run the pilot
>>>tools. Shouldn't there be a panel object which is loaded when gnome
>>>starts or am I missing the bus here?
>>>
>>>Bernd
>>>

>>Perhaps there should. The bus hasn't arrived yet, so some of us are
>>using patched or beta versions of gnome-pilot and Evolution 1.2.
>>

>Cool. Care to share the links and have me join the club?

What is required is a patched version of the Pilot/Handspring Tool which
has a "Conduits" tab. This can be found at
http://people.redhat.com/~katzj/gnome-pilot/
<http://people.redhat.com/%7Ekatzj/gnome-pilot/>
I have been able to get the datebook and todo information synchronising,
but not the addresses.