MTRR messages when doing a dmesg

hi All,
As a newbie how do i clear this from coming up when i do a dmesg i get an out of MTRR all down my text screen when i call a dmesg command. Now so far i know it has something to do with my via sound card which apparently Via is working on. A solution on the way so i have disabled the sound start service but these appear when i call the command still.

It may not make sence to you but i understand what i am saying perfectly..of course! so please advise if incorrect or my etiquette is wrong. I am sending via outlook in windoze please excuse i'm still working on getting my modem up and running as well.

Richard