RE: How should i make my computer with another OS make my Linux-box connect to internet with ppp?

Have a look at masqdialer from charles p wright. I am using it effectively
to use my xp box to get linux to dial the internet

its just an icon and little button to press

works well

you use it in conjunction with mserver on the linux box. It listens for the
masqdialer client and responds.

I think I still have the package for the windows client here. Not sure about
the linux source code though

if you want me to have a look I can