Re: xmms segfaults on startup (clean Install, up2date is up to date)

Maybe you forgot to install some library that xmms depends on? Have a
look at ldd xmms and see what libraries xmms depends on. Do you have all
those libs installed? Alternatively try strace xmms and see if the
output gives you a clue.

Cheers,
Patrick