From: John BouAntoun [mailto:John.BouAntoun@rogen.com.au]
Sent: Tue, October 22, 2002 1:35 PM
To: psyche-list@redhat.com
Subject: Zip 100MB Parallel Disk Drive

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to where I can find
info on how to install my IOMEGA Zip 100MB Parallel Port Drive.

My Google searches seem to have been fruitless. Is there anything I need
to do specific to psyche to get this to work?

And while you guys are at it, some links to rh 8.0 specific instructions
on how to get a mmpe pptp vpn client (i.e. a Microsoft served vpn
network client) would be real helpful too.

Thanks Guys,

John