Please, turn back kpackage and gnorpm into distribution

Hi all
I'm new in this list (and I haven't time to study the archive), but I
have a very very big PRAY. Please turn back the kpackage and gnorpm
binaries into distribution. Many people need kpackage, because it shows
number of versions, sizes, dependencies etc. Redhat-config-packages is
very nice, but usable for my father (for example). Why Red Hat
obsoletes kpackage, when it is a very powerful utility from the KDE
team?

Thank everybody and have a nice day.

Michal Vymazal
Here is a lis of bug 76390, where RedHat answers, that kpackage is
obsolete.

Bug#:76390
Opened by andrej@funcom.com on 2002-10-21 04:42:28
The KDE package manager kpackage is not included in the kdeadmin RPM in
the
8.0 release.
Additional comment by than@redhat.de on 2002-10-21 11:51:59

kpackage is obsolete in 8.0. Please use redhat-config-packages

Additional comment by than@redhat.de on 2002-10-21 12:07:02

*** Bug 76380 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***

Additional comment by gandalf@mbox.vol.cz on 2002-10-21 14:23:57

kpackage is obsolete in 8.0. Please use redhat-config-packages

Well, this is a very bad idea. Wery much people needs kpackage, because
it shows
dependencies, numbers of versions etc. Why is obsolete? It is not
possible to
leave kpackage and redhat-config-packages at the same time?
Redhat-config-packages is slightly unusable at this moment :-(
--
Michal Vymazal
Office computer