Re: gkrellm under KDE

On 19 Oct 2002, Alessandro Polverini wrote:

=>Hello,
=>I like using gkrellm to monitor system activities.
=>Now, I would like to have it always on top, but I can't seem to be able
=>to access the usual menu where I can choose "Always on top".
=>I'm using the KDE desktop with latest updates (3.0.4) from rawhide.
=>
=>Is there any way to solve that problem?
=>
=>Thanks,
=>Alex
Right click on the icon for it in your taskbar. Then click the Always On
Top button. When you save your session on exit from kde, your setting will
be saved.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ