Re: New kernel 2.4.18-17.8.0

On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 22:26, Chris Kloiber wrote:

> > Alessandro Oliveira
> > Nuno Ferreira Cargas Internacionais Ltda.
> > Phone: +55-11-3241-2000
> > Fax  : +55-11-3242-9891
>
> Well, seeing as your phone number suggests you live somewhere in the
> free world (where "free world" != "USA") you may be allowed to know.
> Follow the link at the bottom of the errata notice on Red Hat's website.

	Isn't that the most outlandish situation?  If I wasn't living through
it I would never believe this could happen.  I grew up living in cold
war Germany.  I have seen the way the "eastern block" destroyed any kind
of free thought and information exchange.  To see this happening in the
US is incredulous.  I better stop now before I go into a complete rant
mode....

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.