Re: Recommended Configuration for PCMCIA Wireless Cards?

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Mike Chambers wrote:

> > IANAHNBARHE
>
> OK, I forget what that all stands for.  Spell it out please? hehe

You're evil, Mike.  My own invention over on RPM list and
variously in LUG amd mailing list correspondence -- there are
enough about, Google has got it as well.  I like these two
hits, when I was bantering with [baiting <?>] a Debianista
<smile>

Asterisk Mailing List: Red Hat ranting -- was RE: [Asterisk] N
... Whole website devoted to it: http://www.rpm.org/.
IANAHNBARHE -- I am not and have never been a Red Hat Employee
-- but have likewise been doing telephony ...
www.marko.net/asterisk/archives/0208/0603.html - 17k - Cached

Asterisk Mailing List: Re: Red Hat ranting -- was RE: [Asteris
... As before, IANAHNBARHE -- but until and unless you offer a
> better mousetrap, I'll decline to use your vaporcode -- and
> apt and dpkg are not the 'better mousetrap' ...
www.marko.net/asterisk/archives/0208/0606.html - 11k - Cached

I know -- It's a character flaw to feed trolls, but there you
are.

-- Russ