Re: Linksys WPC 11 Version 3?

--- Rik Thomas <rikt@rikt.org> wrote:
> Yeah, I tried those, and didn't work.  I should have
> been more
> detailed in my post.  Which version did you use
> i686?

Yes, I have a Dell CPx-500 (PIII) so I used the i686
rpms.  I just edited the .conf files that he mentioned
to set the script to turn on the card, I then added my
essid and wep info, restarted pcmcia, inserted the
card and everything was working.

You may want to try emailng the fellow (Tim, I think?)
who maintains that site with the info he asks for -- I
think he'll be pretty quick to respond with
assistance.

Regard,
Charles