Re: Is Redhat's postman asleep?

Ah, sounds like you need an MX record for colussus. Give it a low
priority (like 100) and set it up so that should roadshow go down,
inbound mail for your domain will spool up on colussus until roadshow
comes back up. I believe Red Hat's mail server is only accepting mail
from machines that have valid MX records (as a spam preventative, it
weeds out some spam sent from bogus dialup accounts). I am not in charge
of Red Hat's mail servers, so I can't say for sure, but this sounds like
what's going on.

On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 06:08, Tom Coady wrote:

> [...]
Chris Kloiber