Re: Startup Gnome

On 14 Oct 2002 23:59:28 +0200
Duncan Rubinger <duncan@semanticedge.com> wrote:

# I'm looking for a startup folder under gnome like in windows
# "Autostart"/"Startup". I would like to launch some progs after login
# into gnome. My girlfriend e.g. would like to start gaim
# automatically, I would like to start mozilla after login. We use gdm
# as login manager ... Any hints ?

Which DE do you use?  Gnome or KDE?  either one of them, start up the
things you want at startup, then exit, saving session.  Next time you
go into the gnome/kde, your previous session (where you just saved
what you want up) will start up.

--
Jesse Keating
j2Solutions.net