From: Gregory Malsack [mailto:gmalsack@classic.net]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 9:59 AM
To: psyche-list@redhat.com
Subject: palm sync

Hi All,

	I have setup my palm to sync to my 7.1 box in the past with
evolution.
It was working fine there, However I have not installed 8.0 on a new box
and am unable to get the palm to sync. All of the documentation I see
refers to the older versions of Linux because they refer to the gnome
control center, and under the control center there should be two palm
options, pilot-link, and pilot conduits. In version 8.0 I only see one
option, the palm tool. In there is only the pilot-link options and none
of the conduits. I have my palm backing up to the 8.0 box through the
console using pilot-xfer, so I know the pilot is connected, however I an
unable to find where to set up the conduits so that my palm syncs to
evolution.

	I have seem to be having another problem were every time I switch
from
tty7, (the gui interface) to another tty (a console interface) it logs
off my tty7 session. does anyone know why?

Thanks in advance...
Greg Malsack