Re: rhn-applet-tui: How ignore specific package?

rhn-applet-tui and rhn-applet-gui use the .rhn-applet.conf file in
your home directory to know which pkgs to ignore. (different
preferences per user)

Why don't you use up2date -u to update your system? Then
you can use up2date-config to configure all the options,
including which pkgs to ignore.

Cheers,
Tammy