Where is my terminal text editor?

Hi Guys,

Installed RH8.0 on weakend.
Very slick, very impressive.

I noticed that it defaulted to startup to GDM. I din't mind this because I always type startx when I log in anyway. But one thing I did notice was that I couldn't find a terminal editor anywhere
no pico, joe, jedit or anything. Just Emacs.

I really want a light weight curses text editor like pico. No problem, I thought, just install the rpm.

Then I went through all 3 cds and couldn't find the rpm for pico on any of them. The Redhad Manuals section of redhat.com mentions pico as being the console text editor equivalent of the windows edit, which leads me to believe that Red hat is still shipping pico.

So are they not shipping pico, or am I missing something, and if i'm missing something someone please tell me the full name of the pico package and the disc it is on.