X xonfig mouse settings

HI,
Sorry for this trifling post, but I inadvertently buggered up my
XF86Config settings for the mouse (the rolly-wheel not working).  I have
tried different settings and suggested solutions found on other mouse
wheel web sites, but none seem to solve my litttle problem  If anyone has
a Logitech USB Optical Wheel Mouse (M-BJ58, mine is red, but I don't thik
that matters:), would you mind sending me  a copy of the "Pointer" section
of your XF86Config file? (It's in /etc/X11/XF86Config for those of us who
are new to the whole Linux thing... like I was a few months ago).

If you would prefer not clogging this list with the fix for my mistake,
you are welcome to send the reply to me at:

charles@northmill.org

Many thanks in advance,
Charles