Re: Up2date availability

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 14:17, Thom Paine wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 15:00, Gerry Tool wrote:
>
> > I've been trying multiple times to get to the page where I can purchase
> > a real entitlement and I can't even get there right now.
>
> I can't get this new server I just reloaded for the 10th time
> re-entitled.
>
> It seems bogged down pretty hard today. Fallout from Worldcom maybe?

I tried many more times to access up2date unsuccessfully.  Then I tried to
buy a paid subscription again and succeeded.  Immediately I was able to
access the single released update for fetchmail!

I'm not complaining - I've been trying to decide between a boxed set or
a rhn subscription to support the great effort that produced 8.0.  This
access situation tipped the balance and I'm now the proud owner of a
year's paid access to rhn.
--
gerry
_____