Re: Modem lights applet displays nothing....

Richard wrote:

> On top of that in the stock configuration of the applet wouldn't bring the
> connection up/down.
>
> I had to add the /sbin prefix to the commands to get it working

Weird, mine works fine with just ifup/ifdown..

This may seem like a strange question, but have any other modem users
seen nautilus freeze or crash when ppp is running and other apps like
mozilla, evolution, etc are in use?  I know that seems like a weird
combination, but I've got a problem I'm trying to figure out where
nautilus crashes when I double click my home icon and I can't replicate
it unless ppp is running....

Tom