Xerox Centreware Drivers

Hi,

we recently installed a couple of brand new Xerox Document Centers (460ST
and 432ST).

None of the Xerox drivers supplied with RH8.0 work at all with the new
printers, and the default "PostScript" driver only prints single sided.

I found some "Linux" drivers on the Xerox website, one is the Platform
support and the other the Printer support.

They both seemed to install OK, but their "Add Printer" doesn't add it -at
least nothing can find it after I add it, and the RH Printer Config doesn't
see the new drivers.

Am I stuck with the supplied GhostScript drivers, or is it possible in some
way to use these CenterWare drivers?

Thanks,

Bryan.