Startup options for network and display (for multipleconfigurations)

All -

I'm running psyche on a laptop, and have two separate configs - a work
and home config. There are only two differences -

office:
Option "crt_screen" enabled in the "Device" section of XF86Config
office ip/mask

home:
No Option "crt_screen" in the "Device" section of XF86Config
home ip/mask

I currently use redhat-config-network and redhat-config-xfree86 after X
starts and I log in to switch network and display configs. I'd prefer to
be able to create two separate profiles and select one of them at boot
time. Is there something within psyche that can accommodate this?

Thanks very much for your assistance.