Re: Why no page setup with margin control?

Matthew;

I read the bug description, and it's hard to say if this is the same
problem. The printer that I have now is an HP OfficeJet K60, which
requires the installation of the hpoj drivers (hpoj.sourceforge.net). I
set this up to print through cups. The "variables" in this issue are
that other applications, like OpenOffice.org, don't have any problems
(not sure if OO uses cups or its own printing system), and Acrobat
Reader prints through the KDE print system, and it will successfully
print a PDF that KPDF won't. Figure that one out.

-P