Re: Problem with ISO 3

Hi,

I had something similar. Downloaded iso #3 with a correct md5sum but had
to burn it a couple of times with my plextor 24/10/40. The cdwrite was
successful only after I had taken a brand new cdrw disk and set the
plextor to write at 2x. So the previously used erased cdrw disk would
not work. Perhaps there was an issue with that cdrw disk but I am not
sure. I verified the correct write by successfully copying every file on
the mounted cdrw disk to a harddisk. OS was RH7.3 and I used xcdroast.

Cheers,
Patrick