Re: New package added to Fedora devel: xrestop - GUI X Resource monitoring tool.

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Andre Costa wrote:

>Cool, Mike, well done! Kudos to all involved, seems like a very

All the credit for xrestop should go to the author Matthew
Allum, as I didn't really do anything other than download it and
use his spec file as a basis for the Red Hat rpm.   ;o)

Took me about 10 minutes.  ;o)

In hindsight, I should have probably mentioned credit to Matt in
my previous email, as well as a link to the upstream utility
homepage:

	http://freedesktop.org/Software/xrestop

>cool app... any ETA for it to appear among 'stable' Fedora
>packages?

It's now part of Fedora Core development, so once Fedora Core 2
is released, I guess we can consider it stable.  ;o)

It should be useable on Fedora Core 1 and FC2test releases in the
mean time, or can be rebuilt with rpmbuild --rebuild for them.

Enjoy!