AS 2.1 - Video card

Hi All,

I have installed Redhat AS 2.1 in my intel based pc. P Iv with 512 mb RAM.
I already have windows 2000 installed. Installed redhat in a diferent hard disk.

I boot linux using the boot disk which i created as part of the installation process.

During the installation, i could see the message "could't probe the video card"
So after the installation, i used Xconfigurator --expert at the
command prompt and configured X.
I chose Xfree86- SVGA.

My problem is when i start gnome desktop using startx, it is not
matching with the screen i.e. it's not fitting
into the screen.

Mother board is intel D845GVSR with intel extreme graphics.
Monitor is samsung samtron 4Bi

 Do i need any driver for this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks