Available RADEON packages for RHEL 3 WS-AMD64

Mike,

A while back you posted that you had updated RADEON drivers for 4.3 that fixed PCI/AGP detection issues and included a number of improvements.

I'm trying to get the best 2D (and hopefully 3D) graphics that I can on a 64-bit OS for an Opteron workstation.

Unfortunately, the nVidia drivers while working in 2D sometimes, have been a bust most of the time.

Likewise, I've had problems getting the RADEON drivers to work as well.

Some of this was caused by the unique architecture of the Tyan S2885 (K8W) motherboard. The Linux AGP bug related to AGP bridge detection on that motherboard has been documented and fixed.

But still, DRI, 3D and multi-head/Xinerama support elude me.

Your previous post implied that you had created RPM's for AMD64, but I can't find them on your site at the URL provided.

Can you update me and the list on the status of your RADEON driver development (perhaps including the Merged Framebuffer support?) and make AMD64 RPM's available?

Thanks,
:v)