Another question on Fedora GL

Well, now all my GL libs look fine. But when I try to run Counter-Strike
in OpenGL mode, I get this:

err:opengl:wglGetProcAddress Warning : dynamic GL extension loading not
supported by native GL library.

On the web, I found this comment:

This means that the glXGetProcAddressARB function seems not to be
supported by your OpenGL library.

But AFAIK Mesa libGL has this function. Any ideas why would it
be lost in the battle by wine?

Sorry if it not the right list to ask questions of that kind.
In such case, private answers would be appreciated as well.

--
Sergey