Re: Radeon 9000 in Fedora

radeon 9000 chips are supported by xfree86.  Usually if glxinfo reports
no direct rendering, but your X log does, it is a libGL problem.  I'd
look to see if you have any errant copies of libGL floating around or,
if you are using a recent DRI snapshot, make sure you have libexpat
installed. unfortunately I'm not familiar with the state of xfree86 in
fedora.

Alex