Re: Configuring 4-heads with Radeon 7500 RV2P

for whatever reason the driver is not detecting the second monitor on
card 2:
(II) RADEON(2): Displays Detected: Monitor1--Type 1, Monitor2--Type 0

Type 0 = none.

You are using 4.3.0 and not cvs according to the log.  you will need to
use cvs if you want to force the second head of card 2 on. use the
monitorlayout option I mentioned.  you will also need to specify the
vrefresh and hsync for that monitor since it doesn't detect it.

the DDC code was also reworked in cvs.  it's possible that it will
detect all heads out of the box.

Alex