Re: non root user cannot open applications

Em Seg, 2003-10-06 às 04:39, sting sting escreveu:

Login as root is a unusual thing. As you will notice, gnome will even
warn you about that. X-chat will give you more accurate tips about
loggin as root.

Anyway, try writing this as root

xhost +

and try again.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
BIZ vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group