Re: XFree86 4.3.0 rawhide information and rebuilding for other distro releases

Em Qua, 2003-09-17 às 11:29, Mike A. Harris escreveu:

Hi Mike!

I've been crawling through
ftp://people.redhat.com/mharris/testing/unstable/XFree86/4.3.0-29/sources/XFree86.spec

and there's nothing like the lines described below.

Besides this, is there anything that must be changed in a plain redhat9
installation? I'm just compiling this to use the new savage driver, as
the old one is as bad as standard vesa...

Without changing anywhing, a make World compiles without errors. So what
must be done to install it?

> # These 4 build target defines are currently not all implemented, only the
> # build_taroon target is implemented.  As time permits I will be making the
> # other ones work properly also, to aide people in rebuilding XFree86 4.3.0
> # for Red Hat Linux 8.0, 9, cambridge, and taroon.
> %define build_taroon            0
> %define build_cambridge         1
> # Red Hat Linux 9 (Shrike)
> %define build_shrike            0
> # Red Hat Linux 8.0 (Psyche)
> %define build_psyche            0
(...)

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 four vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group